Papalote++ Papalote++

another good one

I love all your work, its amazing...
the CCC- is there more of it than the stuff on your site, more to come with the series, or is there some plot thats its based on?

Marcus Peblo 8 Marcus Peblo 8

wow

i'd be suprised if this doesn't get at least a dayly award. smooth animation, amazing synch with the very good audio...i just dont get it.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

you're right

what the hell was WB thinking replacing our favorites with these "extreme loonatics"

This is good characature.

Kitten Cannon! Kitten Cannon!

YAY

i loved this game, but i scored a 1701 and then a 1774, but it didn't keep my scores when i submitted. MEH!

Sparks Sparks

wow

I could never get about the 1900 mark for a final score. a great game.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

question

i know that this is being promoted as a console game...very original..ect. highest marks possible...best on NG. good job.

one question: is this all based on the NGTT "alien hominid" by Louis or is there some earlier inpiration?

DanPaladin responds:

Thanks! :D

This is the original alien hominid game that inspired Luis's submission (which was quite cool i might add!)

"Check This Out" "Check This Out"

meh

what a terribly complex song to make in a normal MIDI editor, but with FL studio? not long, man. you made this in less than five minutes didn't yyou?

Shortah responds:

Actually I made it in 20 because I was playing around with it. I'm not a pro with FL I just try. This is not something I would call easy ya know?