Papalote++ Papalote++

another good one

I love all your work, its amazing...
the CCC- is there more of it than the stuff on your site, more to come with the series, or is there some plot thats its based on?

Marcus Peblo 8 Marcus Peblo 8

wow

i'd be suprised if this doesn't get at least a dayly award. smooth animation, amazing synch with the very good audio...i just dont get it.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

you're right

what the hell was WB thinking replacing our favorites with these "extreme loonatics"

This is good characature.

JASF IV - Part 1/2 JASF IV - Part 1/2

wow

amazing. i love it

one thing: there's a point where it says kills 31 and there are three reds and the hero. he kills are three. now it says kills: 32. 31 + 3 = 32, or the other two are just stunned.

i voted 5
everyone else should too

Injections are fun! Injections are fun!

interjections???

interjections: words used to express emotions (ie "darn", "shoot", "ouch", "yay")

injections: shots.

ki1o... does stuff :) ki1o... does stuff :)

nice.

like ki1o, i have issues with clock crew, andhere they are:
1) clock crew acts as a collective force, clock movies, even bad ones, get in because clock fans vote for the, (and this make the good ones look bad because of all the bad ones out there)
2) clocks are easier to animate than sticks. the most menial of clock movies requires only tweening, while even the easiest of stick movies requires some effort. the harder to make stick movies still are only comprable to xaioxaio. (except fo rthe battle for the portle series, that was sick)
3)goes along with one. stuff like this gets in.
4) rather than mouths and voice acting, probably the hgardest parts of making a good flash (i know its true. i do flash, i just keep it of NG because it's not front page materiel so why bother) you people use a triangle going back and forth and samples made by Lernerton-Hofski voice simulator, standard with all XP computers<I>(under control panel, speech options)

As I Lay Me Down As I Lay Me Down

steaming audio will make the sound link up on...

...slower computer. it was touching.

CostaKapo responds:

Yea, i did stream it, and then tried to update the streamed version, but newgrounds wouldnt let me update for some reason..

SSBM Yoshi vs Samus (R1) SSBM Yoshi vs Samus (R1)

lolo

"really badly drawn cloud". hilarious.

ADL:7 ADL:7

Thank You.

Sometimes everyone feels like sh*t. I know the movie's not perfect, but it was really good.

Blood Shot Ep 2 Blood Shot Ep 2

not bad

I like concept, i like many of the animation tricks, but i don't like the quiet. i suppose you either dont have a mike, or you have trouble syncing sounds. there's a flash somewhene inNG that explains how to stream sound and sync of mouths if thats the case. uh...yeah.

stesk8 responds: